We will only collect personal information where it is reasonable necessary to do so for the conduct of our business. Any collection of personal information by us will be fair and lawful and will not be intrusive.
If it is reasonable and practical to do so, we will collect personal information about you. For example, we may collect information when you create an account, manage your user profile or participate in any interactive features of the Website. The types of information we may collect include: your name, email address, location, password, and other contact or identifying information your choose to provide.
To access the Website, we may collect information about you, but only if you voluntarily provide it to us. The requested information may include, but are not limited to: (i) your name, (ii) mailing address, (iii) email address, (iv) photo or other image, and (v) location.
We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Website or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Website. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site (such as Facebook), we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, profile picture, phone number, email address, gender, date of birth and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Website;
- Contest registration and prize acceptance;
- Warrant registration and requests;
- Customer support and/or technical services requests;
- Player match up and other head-to-head online competitions;
- Registration for games and/or special game-specific events;
- Creation of a personal profile;
- Provide and deliver the products and services your request and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you communications about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Leash Studio and other companies, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
The Webstie may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Share" button), which let you share actions you take on our Website with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing features.
The pictures you share can show up on your friends’ pages in Facebook. Even after you remove those pictures from your profile or delete your account, copies of them may remain viewable in Facebook to the extent it has been shared with others, it was otherwise distributed or it was copied or stored by other users.
You understand that information might be re-shared or copied by other users and that certain types of communications that you send to other users cannot be removed, such as messages.
Services Provided by Other Companies
Access to the Website is protected by access restrictions based on Facebook login and on Facebook security measures.
Generally, processing of personal data will take place in accordance with applicable legislation and best practices concerning data security. Credit card information is directed to one or more approved and certified service provider(s), and will not be stored by us for longer than it takes to process the data.